Mel's World Shopping Biz

Monday, October 6, 2008

CrayolaStore.com

I don't know about you, but I love Crayola crayons and I loved the hours my kids and I used to spend (they are 12 and 14 years old now, so they don't color very much anymore) coloring, making projects, and being creative!

This holiday season is a perfect time to introduce your kids to the creativity of the imagination through some of the best Crayola products out there. Check out this GREAT, fun, and easy to use CrayolaStore.com web site I found this morning.

Remember...it's only 80 days until Christmas!



How awesome is that...FREE Shipping over $75! That's a few Christmas gifts I can knock off my list and not have to pay shipping on!


Most pre-teen girls I know LOVE Hannah Montana, what a great gift idea!


I didn't even know they made special colors for halloween...how cool is that?


TaDoodles First Marks B.U.V.
18+ months
You Pay: --> $15.99
2008 Seal of Excellence Award (Creative Play Category) "
Fab Five" Award for Most Innovative Toy that Doesn't Need... more »

Crayola® Color Wonder™ Sprayer
Item Number: 75-2500
Regular Price: $19.99
You Pay: --> $12.99
Create amazing airbrush artwork, with Color Wonder Sprayer. Once the colorless paint touches the paper, fantastic colors magically appear. It won't mark skin or clothes...
more »
Goody Machine
Item Number: 78-1170
You Pay: --> $9.99
Remember the thrill of getting a coin for the Goody Machine at the grocery store? Just imagine bringing that fun to your own home - and having the fun of decorating it! Be good to yourself and...
more »

Keep Using Your Creativity,

No comments: